A detailed, near flawless account of blood sugar levels, carbohydrate absorbtion and insulin injections is paramount for a successful diabetics treatment.
Often these details are noted by hand and regularly approved by an over-seeing doctor. It can be difficult for a diabetologist to make sense of this mass of data on blood sugar, insulin and carbohydrate levels, never mind decypher positive or negative developments of an individual's diabetic treatment.
This is where DiTaBu comes in:
www.DiTaBu.de Your online Diabetics Diary
DiTaBu is a username and password secured database, where all relevant information can be collected and stored online.
The clear and detailed, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics, are helpful to you and your diabetologist in optimising your diabetic treatment.
Example daily statistic:
Data collection in the Diabetics Diary
Important in the development of the software, was to ensure that the data collection process in the DiTaBu did not end up requiring more effort than gathering the information by hand.
One option for data collection ist to do so on the website itself, where all noted data from the past week, can be entered in bulk. This saves time and eases frustration, as many other Diabetics Diaries, require this data to be entered and saved individually.
The quicker and more timely option is to enter data via the web-app directly on your smartphone. As your smartphone is usually always accessible, this eliminates the requirement for a physical, paper diary. The collection of blood sugar levels, carbohydrate absorption and insulin injections is just as quick and easy with the DiTaBu App, as by hand. The data is then also instantly accessible in your DiTaBu-portal. The transfer of data from PC to smartphone or vice versa is unnecissary.
DiTaBu - Your online Diabetics Diary
- DiTaBu is free!
- Via the internet, you have quick access to all your records.
- Instant 24/7 access from any PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet with an internet connection, no matter where.
- Clear and detailed diagrams, which help you and your doctor in analysing your records.
- Graphic daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics and diagrams.
- Quick and uncomplicated data collection via a weekly online form.
- Timely and easy data collection on-the-go via the smartphone web-app.
- Incorporation of the units BE, KE/KHE and FPE, as well as mg/dl and mmol.
- The possibility of granting access to your records for your appointed diabetologist. Your doctor can access your records online and if necessary intervene in treatment via a commentary section.
- Ensured data security, via SSL-encryption and required authentification through a username and password.
- No installation necessary for either your PC, smartphone or tablet.
Example weekly and monthly statistic:
Simply try DiTaBu here for yourself and test the program without obligation or a personal registration:
With this account you can access almost all functions of the Diabetics Diary.
Please be aware that other people are also able to access this account.
Therefore, do not enter any personal data.